ROOM PARENTS - WE WANT YOU!!
Each year, every class at Buker relies on Room Parents to assist the teacher with a variety of tasks throughout the school year. This is also a great way to become more involved with your child’s school year experience!
Some of the Room Parents’ duties include:
1. Confirming parents contact information and distributing to the class for reference once permission is given to share.
2. Communicate special classroom events.
3. Coordinating teacher gifts at holidays and /or at the end of the school year.
4. Recruiting volunteers for the various projects and/or field trips during the year.
5. Fulfilling a variety of requests from your teacher.
6. Serving as Friends of Buker liaison for your classroom (attend the Friends of Buker planning session on Monday, August 29th).
7. Set up a SignUpGenius for the class to use when sign ups are needed.
As the school year begins there are many events to plan for and we need Room Parents in place as soon as possible. Please consider helping your child’s teacher this school year by volunteering to be a Room Parent. If you are interested, please email Adrienne Stinson at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2nd. Placement is on a first come, first serve basis.
THANK YOU for your continued SUPPORT!!
Room Parent Coordinator